Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Organize Your Junk Drawer Easily and Inexpensively

Please join me on  Instagram and Facebook to keep up with our most recent projects and sneak peeks!  



There is nothing that I hate more than clutter and disorganization.  When you have a household as big as mine, the only way you can make it through the day with everyone having what they need is by being organized.  I hate the idea of a junk draw. I feel like it just gives me another place to hide clutter.

So, I decided to take charge of junk drawer and get organized. It's easy and very inexpensive to do.  Now, no one will have an excuse that they can't find something in the junk drawer.   

What you need:
Gallon sized bags
Clear packing Tape
Paper punch
Clips

Permanent Marker
Command hooks

Simply, fold packing tape over the edge of the bag then punch a hole. This reinforces the hole in the bag so that it will not tear while hanging. 

Place a clip through the hole.  I usually put 2-3 bags on each clip depending upon the weight of each bag.

Label and fill each bag




I hung my bags in my laundry room on command hooks. This would work inside a closet or cabinet door, also.  That is the beauty of command hooks.

Who knew organizing could be so easy? I hope that you find this helpful. I would love to hear your thought!  

Happy Organizing! 


 XOXO    
Randi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...