Thursday, March 17, 2016

Getting Swimsuit Ready Workout Diary Series -- Week 1


Like many, there is nothing I hate more then having to get my body ready to wear a swimsuit. It is so much easier to cover up in the winter then to have your body exposed to every flaw.  So, I wanted to share what workouts and products I use, as well as what works and what doesn't. 

For me, it is still a little cool to be running outside and I have a 2 year old who's nap schedule I have to work around, while the older kids are at school.  So, I'm stuck running on the treadmill, which is another thing I hate about working out.  I love being able to run outside. But,  for me all I need is to be able to see a little progress and then motivated for even more progress.

With that being said, I am literally attempting to run my butt off.  I am in no way an expert at running.   I am just a mom who has had 3 kids, am in my soon-to-be mid 30's, squeezes in runs during naptime {if there is one}, and just wants to look good in a swimsuit.


WEEK 1: 


This week I decided to do a 30 minute run with 30-second sprints each minute of the run.

I have been at my workout for 6 days now with a 30 minute run with 30-second sprints at a speed of 8.2  and a walk speed of 4, each minute of the run. I can tell that it is definitely helping with my endurance.  With this method,  I run on average about 2.6 miles.

On day 4, I Incorporated 2 metabolism boosting stimulant free fat burners

This product is designed to have 5 Stimulant free modes of action to support

FAT BURNING
 APPETITE CONTROL
 METABOLISM
ENERGY
 POSITIVE MOOD

and

(2) 7-Keto for  metabolism boosting 

In addition to the fat burners I have regularly been taking a daily multi-vitamin, drinking a ton of water and making sure that I get my recommended 3 servings of calcium daily.

Please follow my journey as a busy mom of four, working my butt off, giving workout ideas, supplement suggestions, what shoes I wear as well as my workout clothing preferences.  


XOXO    
Randi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...