Monday, March 21, 2016

Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme Product Review

Please join me on  Instagram and Facebook to keep up with our most recent projects and sneak peeks!  


This post is powered by BrandBacker, but all opinions are 100% my own.



I am so excited to bring yet another awesome product from Exuviance.  If you have read my blog before, I am a lover of all of the Exuviance products. This product is no different. 


Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme is a gentle, soap-free formulation for even the most sensitive of skin to dissolve makeup and impurities and help improve skin’s texture. 

  The cleansing creme is thick and creamy.  It removed my makeup effortlessly and left my skin feeling soft and smooth.  I did not have the traditional dry sticky feeling that is often associated with cleansing products. My face felt clean and moisturized. It is truly feels like putting on lotion. I have used the product for a little over a couple of weeks now and I have had no build up causing pimples and no irritation.  

How to use: Moisten hands and face. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage onto face and neck using an upward circular motion. Tissue off or rinse thoroughly with warm water, and pat dry. 

Recommended usage: Twice daily AM/PM

Recommended for: Any and all! Works well for all skin types, even the most sensitive of skin. 

I hope you love this product as much as I do.  Please check out Exuviance on Twitter.


XOXO    
Randi

Related Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...