Monday, July 18, 2016

Exuviance DePuffing Eye Serum Product Review



DISCLOSURE: This post is powered by Brandbacker, but all opinions are 100% my own.


Hi Readers

I am so excited to once again share a product from one of my favorite beauty brands. Exuviance DePuffing Eye Serum helps decongest, de-puff and tone the eye area for a rested, youthful appearance with visible results.  And as a busy mom, I can always use help looking rested and youthful.

Weather you get puffy eyes from allergies, age or lack of sleep, we have all experienced puffy eyes at some point and want nothing more than them to de-puff. Like many, I usually resort to holding a warm washcloth on my face to help reduce the puffiness, but that takes time and doesn't always get the job done.

I loved being able to try a product that would decrease puffiness over time by promoting stimulation and circulation while applying a serum to the eye area.  


Here's the science behind it:


  • Eyeliss™ and Actiflow® target microcirculation and helps strengthen fragile skin, reducing the pooling that can lead to puffiness and bags
  •  NeoGlucosamine® helps firm and tone both eyelid and under-eye droopiness over time
  • Triple micro-roller applicator massages to stimulate circulation, while delivering serum to the eye area
  • Caffeine helps stimulate and invigorate the skin
  • Chamomile, Green Tea and Cucumber refresh the eye area

How to use: Depress plunger once. Using gentle pressure, roll under each eye from inner corner to outer corner for up to 10 seconds. Repeat under brow bone. Gently smooth in any excess until absorbed. Use twice daily. This product can be applied under eye cream or makeup. 

For Initial use: Holding pen with roller ball up, depress plunger several times to start the flow of serum.

I have been using the product for a little more than a week and a half now and am beginning to notice a firmness to my under eyes and more consistent decreased puffiness.  As the product suggests, the more prolonged use should provide you with greater results.  So, I am excited to continue use and watch the progress. It is also far more time efficient than placing a warm wash cloth over my eyes.   The roller ball applicator feels amazing on my tired puffy eyes. The roller ball applicator is not only cooling to the under eye but, I love the mini massage it gives.  The serum leaves my skin feeling soft and absorbs quickly into my skin.  I really enjoy using this product as well as the results it is providing.


To find out more about Exuviance products like this please visit Exuviance.


XOXO    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...