Thursday, October 29, 2015

Oz Naturals Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel Product Review


This post is Powered by Brandbacker, but all opinions are 100% my own.


As many of my readers know, I am a HUGE fan of OZ Naturals products.  I have tried and reviewed many of their products that are currently on the market.  OZ Naturals is a top seller on amazon.com and its easy to understand why. OZ Naturals products are cruelty free and paraben free.  

 Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel is packed with cutting edge ingredients that produce results. This superior forumula is known for its wrinkle lifting effects which help to reduce the appearance of crow's feet + forehead lines, an anti-inflammatory that helps diminish and fade the appearance of dark circles with repeated use reducing puffiness and helps preserve a more youthful look.


The Matrix Eye Gel contains
Matrixyl Synthe'6, Haloxyl, Biogenic Caffeine, Hyalurolic Acid, & Apple Stem Cells. 


Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel  is easy to use and truly packs a punch.  Simply dab around your eyes, forehead and cheeks. It can be used both morning and night as well as under make up. 


I use the eye gel each day under my make up. It is thick and absorbs quickly. I have noticed the biggest difference in the dark circles fading under my eyes. It has also reduced the morning puffiness I get.  But, what I love even more, is that this product is made of  84.2% natural products.  I can not only look better but feel better about what I am putting on my skin.





XOXO    
Randi

If you like this post, you might like:








                                                                                                                   





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...